Monday, October 19, 2009

More of the same...

I really do keep intending to get better about writing on here again... And then life happens... haha

Remember before when I was ridiculously busy at work? Yeah... So it's still going on. AND we have a huge summit meeting coming up on Thursday... AND two more incentives that are going to make my desk remain buried under paperwork...

Well.... here are pictures this month of the continuing fun.... haha

My poor desk is being pushed to the breaking point...

The boxes are full of the ones I went through last month and already finished this month.... Ugh.
And here I am... Soooo very thrilled about having to enter all of those.... hahahaha

1 comment:

  1. OMG! You poor thing! That is unbelievable!!!
    It's like the never-ending paper from hell....

    ReplyDelete

How do I love comments? Let me count the ways.....

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails